Registration is not required; however unregistered users cannot save progress and must complete and submit forms in one session.
To make the application process easier, please use the form on the right to create a user id and password for our site, if you do not already have one. (If you already have a user id, use the button to login and begin the application, or complete a previously saved application.)
**Please note! Users who create a login and do not submit an application are periodically purged and will need to create a new user id.**
- After submitting your User Registration use the login button below to sign in.
- Login will bring you back to this page, and you can choose your application from the selections at the bottom of the page. You will be able to save your progress on the form by clicking on the Save button at the end of the form.
- When returning to the site, use the button below to login and return to the form (you’ll find your entries retained; please note, uploaded documents ARE NOT saved) to complete and submit the application.
- When you are successfully logged in, you will see “Howdy, Username” in the upper right of the screen.
- If you are not logged in, you will not be able to save your progress and return to the form; you WILL be able to complete and submit the form in one session as long as you do not navigate away from the page before submitting.
- The application is best viewed and completed in these browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge
If there is a black bar at the top of your screen that reads “Howdy, Your Name” in the far right corner, you are logged in and may proceed to the bottom of this page to open your application form! If your username is NOT in the top right corner, please click to login.