Marion Area Chamber Co-Sponsoring With Marion Matters Marion Area Employer Resource Network®
Join Marion Matters on Thursday, January 28 at the Marion Area Chamber of Commerce to learn about the Marion Area Employer Resource Network and how the network can help your employee retention and save your company money.
If your company is struggling to keep employees and turnover seems to be the topic of your leadership meetings, the Marion Area Employer Resource Network® (MERN®), informational breakfast (virtually or in person) on Thursday, January 28th would be an important meeting to attend.
The Marion Area Chamber of Commerce and Marion County Job and Family Services have partnered with the Marion Matters MERN® to help educate businesses on this local resource to help increase employee retention.
During the informational meeting learn about the key MERN® innovations and how to apply the Chamber Member-To-Member 10% discount, eligible to all Chamber Members who are new or currently using the network.
- A low-cost, shared resource to help improve employee retention and productivity.
- Reduces the demands on HR and management staff.
- Save Money on recruitment costs.
- Provides a confidential onsite Success Coach to be a direct conduit to social services.
- The Success Coach works with employees to eliminating barriers such as:
- Attendance/Job Performance
- Financial Debt
- Workplace Conflict
- Family Challenges
- Substance Abuse
The informational meeting will be offered in person at the Chamber of Commerce in the Garden Room or virtually via Zoom. If you would like to attend, please RSVP to Natalie Longmeier at email@example.com. If you would like to attend virtually, please include this in your RSVP email.