The Crestline Community Development Team in partnership with the Crestline Exempted Village School District, the Village of Crestline, the United Way of Crawford County, and the Galion-Crestline Chamber of Commerce are hosting a Community Engagement Night to discuss all of the positive efforts taking place in Crestline.
A special Crestline Comeback video will be shown that was created by Crestline graduate Marc Sleeckx.
You will also hear from the following:
- Crestline Mayor Linda Horning-Pitt and Village Administrator John Rostash
- Crestline EVSD Superintendent Matt Henderson
- The Crestline Community Team
- United Way of Crawford County
- Galion-Crestline Chamber of Commerce
The event is being held in the Crestline High School Auditorium and is open to everyone.
We will have a question and answer session at the end of the event.